Wing Staff Biographies
OC Wing: Wing Commander N Dickinson
- Joined the ATC in 1973 at 1260 (Newark & District) Sqn, then part of East Midlands Wing.
- Progressed through the Cadet NCO rank structure reaching CWO.
- Commenced adult service on appointment to Warrant Officer in 1982.
- Commissioned as an Officer in the RAFVRT in 1985, remaining at 1260 Sqn fulfilling roles as Adjutant and Training Officer.
- Promoted to Flight Lieutenant & appointed Officer Commanding 504 (West Nottingham) Squadron in 1987.
- Appointed Wing Staff Officer at HQ East Midlands Wing in 1994 covering Adventure Training and Staff Training roles.
- Appointed Wing Staff Officer at HQ South & East Midlands Wing on restructuring of the organisation in 1999 covering Cadet and Staff development training and Health and Safety roles.
- Promoted to Squadron Leader in 2002.
- Promoted to Wing Commander and appointed Officer Commanding South and East Midlands Wing in 2005.
Section IndexStaff Profiles
- OC Wing: Wing Commander N Dickinson
- WSO 1 Sqn Ldr Andy Pass
- WSO 2 Sqn Ldr Adrian Utting
- WSO 3 Sqn Ldr Sarah Mayoh-Smith
- WSO 4 Sqn Ldr Carl Wilson
- WSO 5 Sqn Ldr Lynda Waplington-Richards
- WSO 6 Sqn Ldr Julie Rayson-Flynn
- WSO 7 Sqn Ldr Mark Richards
- WSO 8 Sqn Ldr Jodi Hudson
- WSO 9 Flt Lt Jack Stepanian