Health and Safety and Child Protection Section
Introduction to the Health & Safety and Child Protection Pages
Welcome to the web pages for South & East Midlands Wing Health & Safety AND Child Protection section.
The following pages offer information relating to both health & safety and Child Protection matters within the Air Cadet Organisation. Much of this information has been published to Squadrons within the Wing, however this section of the website will remain a source of information to support Squadron Commanders & Squadron Health & Safety Officers (HSO).
Further information can be found on the Wing Forum & Wing Bader SharePoint sites (restricted access), alternatively contact the undersigned via the Staff Contact Page to request more specific information / advice.
To access the pages of interest, simply click on the links shown on the right-hand side of the screen.
Sqn Ldr Andy Pass
Wing Health & Safety Officer
Wing Child Protection Advisor
Section IndexHealth and Safety and Child Protection
- Introduction to the Health & Safety and Child Protection Pages
- Child Protection - ACO Statement of Intent
- Child Protection - Child Protection Guidance
- Child Protection - how u feelin? (Cadets)
- Child Protection - NSPCC - What happens when you call the NSPCC Helpline
- Child Protection - Save this number (Staff)
- Child Protection - The Principles of Referral
- Child Protection - Wing Child Protection Advisor
- Child Protection - Wing Contact Information
- H&S News / Updates
- HQAC Risk Assessor Course
- Squadron Accident Reporting Pack (SARP)
- The Role of Squadron H&S Co-ordinator
- The Squadron H&S Binder
Back to Training