Please be advised that due to the Weather we are unfortunately having to postpone the Wing Sports Trials (Junior Rugby & Junior Netball) this weekend *(10th January 2010)*
Therefore the 1st trial for these sports will take place on *Sunday 17th January 2010* (Weather dependant). The 2nd trial date and competition dates remain unchanged.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any questions please contact the undersigned.
Flt Lt L Waplington
Wing Sports Officer